• Profile picture of Cooper Riegel

    Cooper Riegel wrote a new post

    Cooper Riegel - Week 18

    This week has been a nice break from school. My dad and I ran into my stepdad on the mountain and we ended up skiing together for a few hours. It was an amazing day and we had a ton of fun. The visibility wasn’t t…

  • Profile picture of Cooper Riegel

    Cooper Riegel wrote a new post

    Cooper Riegel - Week 17

    This week was the final week of school before spring break. I had a fun computer science project using an Arduino microcontroller to sequence buzzers, LEDs, and Servos. One of my friends and I created a scene where…

  • Profile picture of Cooper Riegel
    Cooper Riegel - Week 15

    There wasn’t much going on this week. I went with my mom and stepdad to see the new movie, Cocaine Bear. Overall it was pretty funny and I enjoyed it. What made it even better was coming home to see actual bears r…

  • Profile picture of Cooper Riegel
    Cooper Riegel - Week 14

    This week has been excited and stressful. The stress was from midterms, I had 3 in total; Chemistry, Math, and History. Math was super easy, but I had to study a lot for the chemistry midterm. I’m confident I did w…

  • Profile picture of Cooper Riegel
    Cooper Riegel - Week 13

    The biggest part of this week was the sparring tournament at the dojo. It had been a while since I competed in sparring so I was a little nervous. In the end, I came in second in sparring. My division consisted of…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Profile Photo
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Profile Photo
Brody Hocking
@brodyhocking20
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7

Recent Posts

Lucas Grant: Week 52

Lucas Grant: Week 51

Lucas Grant: Week 50