-
Phillip Debord wrote a new post
Another JourneyWhy would a Sensei repeat his black belt test—and not only repeat it, but attempt a much harder version? I’m still asking myself that question. But it may have to do with what the One Heart Challenge means to me.…
4 Comments -
Elan Wilbur and
Avi Martens are now friends
-
Mike Oliver and
Elinor Silack are now friends
-
Mike Oliver and
Avi Martens are now friends
-
Elizabeth Clark and
Olivia Ford are now friends
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Dirk Herfurth
@dirkh
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Lucas Grant
@lucas-g
Recent Posts
Preparing for the Final Test
- December 31, 2024
New Years
- December 31, 2024
My Progress
- December 31, 2024



Wow! I’m so excited that you’ll be joining us! And I love your reflection. I have found it both humbling and encouraging to do this challenge as one that has already earned the black belt. I’m glad you’ll also walk this path, sensei.