-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Dealing with LossIn the wake of a joyous (although very busy) Christmas time, my family suffered the loss of my aunt. She essentially was a 2nd mother to us and our families were very close. She was a devoted teacher in our…
1 Comment -
Lucas Grant wrote a new post
Lucas Grant: Week 51Happy Holidays! These past two weeks have been very busy but very fun. On my first week of Christmas break I went down to Huntington Beach California to visit family for the Holidays. My family and I do this every…
1 Comment -
Cooper Riegel and
Lucas Grant are now friends
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
New Year's resolutionThe New Year is approaching fast. It will be 2024 in a few days. Time is going by so fast. I have never made a New Year’s resolution. I never believed in something strong enough to make a resolution. This…
3 Comments - Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Dirk Herfurth
@dirkh
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Lucas Grant
@lucas-g
Recent Posts
Preparing for the Final Test
- December 31, 2024
New Years
- December 31, 2024
My Progress
- December 31, 2024


I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to lose the people you love. Remember the good memories and she will be with you. Call if you need a friend.