-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
The Beginning Of The JourneyWow! I am still amazed that I am qualified to be a black belt candidate. I started karate many years ago because my son was doing it. I thought it would be good to have a similar activity that we could share and do…
1 Comment -
Jake Ross and
Lucas Grant are now friends
-
Elan Wilbur and
Phillip Debord are now friends
-
Mike Oliver and
Brody Hocking are now friends
-
Jake Ross and
Brody Hocking are now friends
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Dirk Herfurth
@dirkh
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Lucas Grant
@lucas-g
Recent Posts
Preparing for the Final Test
- December 31, 2024
New Years
- December 31, 2024
My Progress
- December 31, 2024




Elan-San, your dedication and consistency to your training is what got you where you are in karate. This trait of perseverance will serve you well in this test!