-
Dirk Herfurth wrote a new post
Week 3 - Dirk HerfurthOnly through practice and more practice, until you can do something without conscious effort. Joe Hyams, Zen in the Martial Arts You know what is difficult? Meditation. I have to admit, my first thoughts were that…
-
Dirk Herfurth wrote a new post
Week 2 - Dirk HerfurthOK, that first week went by fast. I am on track with most of my numbers, even with the Acts of Kindness. Still, I think this can be the most challenging. How do I get three Good Deeds done per day while sitting in…
-
Dirk Herfurth wrote a new post
Week 1 - Dirk HerfurthA lot of firsts It’s the first week of December 2021. The Elf is on the shelf again, Christmas calendars are out, and the weather is getting cooler. It is also my first week of doing 50k pushups, 50k sit ups, 1…
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Dirk Herfurth
@dirkh
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Lucas Grant
@lucas-g
Recent Posts
Preparing for the Final Test
- December 31, 2024
New Years
- December 31, 2024
My Progress
- December 31, 2024

