-
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
MemoriesWhile rummaging through a box of random pictures and notes at home, I found this calendar page. It is from January 10, 1998. That is when I tested for my junior black belt. (Apparently, I had a basketball game that…
-
-
That’s awesome. What a rewarding memory. You should frame it to remind yourself what you did and what you can still do.
-
@eclark, I’ll be honest, I’m a little wary when people come to the dojo after training somewhere else. It’s really important to me that students fit in with our school’s culture. When they come from somewhere else, people often bring a lot ‘baggage’ with them from their old dojo or Sensei. I’m so happy to say that you have fit right in from day 1. I appreciate your ability to both recall your previous training yet are still willing to empty your cup to adjust to new ways.
-
-
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
The Little ThingsA little over a month into the challenge now. I feel good with where I am at. I struggle sometimes when I can’t schedule things or stick to a schedule when something unexpected pops up. But, I am on track! I feel l…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
New PuppyWe recently added a new puppy to our family. He is a big new adventure. He needs to be walked at least two times a day. He helps me get my milage walking everyday. He needs companionship most of the time. My…
-
Elizabeth Clark and
Jake Ross are now friends
-
Elizabeth Clark is with Brody Hocking and 5 others
Quick shout out to the team for today! It was great to see ya’all.
Lucas- I love your positive energy. Clearly yoga is not my forte and I was nervous. But you were there, smiling, sharing some laughs, it took my nerves away AND made those leg lifts go by so much faster 😂
Jake- Way to get those steps in on that run today! It was cold o…Read More
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Recent Posts
Temple Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Okinawa Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Coming to a Close
- December 16, 2024


What an incredible find! Happy Anniversary!