-
Elan Wilbur and
Elizabeth Clark are now friends
-
Brody Hocking changed their profile picture
-
Elizabeth Clark and
Lucas Grant are now friends
-
About a week into the challenge… Creating a schedule and time frames is where I am struggling right now. The sudden change in physical activity has caused some old injuries to flare up a bit, but I’m hoping to get that under control. Trying to take things day by and not get frustrated. Making as much progress as I can each day, and One More, whe…Read More
-
Wow! I am still amazed that I am qualified to be a black belt candidate. I started karate many years ago because my son was doing it. I thought it would be good to have a similar activity that we could share and do together. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would be where I am today. I was concerned because I was older and had never done…Read More
-
” I started slow and worked up to the amount needed to do today. ” This is excellent advice for everyone. Beginning slow allows you the time to build up the habit of regular physical activity. The book Atomic Habits explains the power of trying to improve 1% a day by creating small habits. So pat yourself on the back because you’re on to something.
-
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Recent Posts
Temple Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Okinawa Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Coming to a Close
- December 16, 2024


Take it one day at a time and focus on the process. I’m looking forward to working with you when you get sparring gear. I remember you had some great kicks back in the day 😉