-
Phillip Debord wrote a new post
Another JourneyWhy would a Sensei repeat his black belt test—and not only repeat it, but attempt a much harder version? I’m still asking myself that question. But it may have to do with what the One Heart Challenge means to me.…
4 Comments -
Gail Mader and
Phillip Debord are now friends
-
Patrick Brownfield and
Phillip Debord are now friends
-
Phillip Debord and
Jake Ross are now friends
-
Phillip Debord and
Brody Hocking are now friends
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Brody Hocking
@brodyhocking20
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts
Another Journey
- September 18, 2026




Wow! I’m so excited that you’ll be joining us! And I love your reflection. I have found it both humbling and encouraging to do this challenge as one that has already earned the black belt. I’m glad you’ll also walk this path, sensei.