Profile Photo
Another Journey View Comment
  • @pdebord
  • •October 2, 2026

Thanks Elan!

Profile Photo
Another Journey View Comment
  • @pdebord
  • •September 20, 2026

Thanks for reading and your kind comment!

That's incredible Matt. As a man, I know how difficult it can be to ask for help. Pride will always result in humiliation. But when we are humble we give ourselves permission to get stronger.

Profile Photo
Challenge Within A Challenge View Comment
  • @pdebord
  • •January 19, 2024

I can certainly remember recess at Alta Vista Elementary School in Auburn. It was a good day if I didn't get picked last for kickball. So, I accept your challenge.

Don't feel alone, I'm a Defensive Pessimist. I think we're a majority, LOL. I believe I heard this from Tony Robbins. People are motivated by two things; pain and pleasure. Pain is a huge motivator.

Please wait...

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Profile Photo
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Profile Photo
Brody Hocking
@brodyhocking20
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan

Groups

2024 Team
Private Group

Recent Posts

Another Journey