-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
Concert with my MomLast Friday I went to a Dirty Heads concert with my mom at Thunder Valley. This was for my mom’s birthday and it was a really good concert. I haven’t been to a concert since 2019, and it was great to go back to a c…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
KayakingThis week I was lucky to get a free kayak tour with California State Parks. I would like to thank Horacio for giving the amazing tour and loaning me his kayak. My friend Nooshin told me about it and invited me t…
-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
EclipseThe solar eclipse occurred today. My hometown was in a direct path for the total eclipse. Although I wasn’t there, my family sent me many pictures of the event. It was amazing to behold. Anything in space seems o…
1 Comment -
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Family DinnersAbout 1-3 times a month my family has get togethers just so we can see and spend time with each other. We usually just have my main family on my dad’s side which includes my dad, 2 cousins, 2 uncles, 2 aunts, and m…
1 Comment -
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Spring BreakThis spring break in 2024 was one of the best weeks this year so far. I was hanging out with my friends basically every day of the week. Since me and my friends are older now some of my friends have drivers…
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross




I think it is wonderful you spent time with your mom like this. 💖