-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Taking Time Out for FamilyTwo weekends ago, I had a rare opportunity to completely surprise my mom for her birthday. My sister and her family took my parents to Disney World in Orlando, FL for my mom’s birthday. My brother and I u…
-
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
The Power Of One MoreFinished book number 2 this weekend. The Power Of One More by Ed Mylett. I liked the concept of this book. Always pushing for one more, one more call to a loved one, one more repetition of a kata, one more…
2 Comments -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
VolunteeringOnce I started the challenge I thought it would be difficult to do acts of kindness. I find them easy to do now. Once a week I volunteer at my daughter’s school in kindergarden. I spend a couple of hours help…
-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Staying MotivatedWith the weather we have been having, I have found it harder to stay on my daily routine. Even work has become more of a chore than usual. It’s times like these that we must dig deeper for the energy and c…
3 Comments-
I can relate to how you feel. I like to look at my progress every day. It helps me feel like l am getting a little closer to that goal. Take it day by day. On the days you are tired go to karate. I guarantee you will feel better after the class. I do.
-
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Tournament in Yuba CityIMG_0918 Yesterday I competed in a tournament along with my friends Sonia and Elinor from the dojo. I competed in kata and point sparring. I got 3rd in sparring out of 5 people and I didn’t place in kata. I’m gla…
1 Comment - Load More Posts
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Phillip Debord
@pdebord


That is so awesome you were there for your mom at such a big birthday. It is always worth it when it comes to family. She will always remember and cherish the times you visit.