-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Finding BalanceThis week in particular has been a difficult one for me. Amid trying to recover from a very busy holiday season and dealing with the loss of a loved one, work and life have both been busy. It has been difficult to…
1 Comment -
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
The Little ThingsA little over a month into the challenge now. I feel good with where I am at. I struggle sometimes when I can’t schedule things or stick to a schedule when something unexpected pops up. But, I am on track! I feel l…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
New PuppyWe recently added a new puppy to our family. He is a big new adventure. He needs to be walked at least two times a day. He helps me get my milage walking everyday. He needs companionship most of the time. My…
-
Elizabeth Clark and
Jake Ross are now friends
-
Elizabeth Clark is with Brody Hocking and 5 others
Quick shout out to the team for today! It was great to see ya’all.
Lucas- I love your positive energy. Clearly yoga is not my forte and I was nervous. But you were there, smiling, sharing some laughs, it took my nerves away AND made those leg lifts go by so much faster 😂
Jake- Way to get those steps in on that run today! It was cold o…Read More
- Load More Posts
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Phillip Debord
@pdebord


I am glad the meditation is helping. It is relaxing after busy days.