• Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Köln

    Jus realized that I didn’t finish talking about my not so recent at this point trip to europe. Me and my dad took a day trip from Liège to Köln(Cologne).  We took a Deutsche Bahn(DB) ICE, which is german high spee…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    One Task Accomplished

    This week I finished one of my black belt challenge goals.  I have reached 1,000 miles.  I cannot express how flabbergasted, excited, and happy I am in words.  When I first started the black belt challenge I did no…

    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Peer Tutoring

    One of my classes this year is peer tutoring, which encompasses me helping out in a class at the elementary school which we are connected with. I was assigned the kindergarten class which has definitely been an…

    1 Comment
    • I volunteered in kindergarten. It can be a rewarding enjoyable experience. You are helping kids learn. It is a great age to be helping out. Enjoy the year.

  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Back to School

    School started back up about 4 weeks ago. This year I am a senior in high school, and I’m taking 5 hs classes plus one community college class. I have gov/econ, pe, peer tutoring, english, and stats. For the CC c…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    The Art Of War Sun Tzu

    This is an excellent book to read for a general getting ready to go to war.  I am not a general who is leading an army to war.  There are however interesting concepts to use in sparring.  “In battle there are not…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Recent Posts

Temple Seiunchin

Okinawa Seiunchin

Coming to a Close