• Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Black Belt Challenge Check In

    Today is exactly three months until test day.  I am making great progress on my black belt challenge.  I have already finished the milage, but will continue to do it.  If I continue to do everything daily, we…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Ankle Injury

    This week my ankle swelled up to the size of a golf ball.  I injured it practicing karate.  On Friday I could barely walk.  I iced and elevated it most of the day on Friday.  This weekend we went to Reno Nevada for…

    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kyan No Sai

    IMG_0655

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kindness

    This week I made some food for Sensei Warren.  He is taking care of his wife full time.  He is a model example of what you do for the people you love when they need you the most.  I made some homemade blueberry mu…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    One Task Accomplished

    This week I finished one of my black belt challenge goals.  I have reached 1,000 miles.  I cannot express how flabbergasted, excited, and happy I am in words.  When I first started the black belt challenge I did no…

    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Profile Photo
Mike Oliver
@oliversensei