• Profile picture of Matt Nedresky

    Matt Nedresky wrote a new post

    Learning Patience

    We have always been told that patience is a virtue throughout our lives. I have always had a difficult time with this. It has always been hard for me to “wait patiently” for anything. I am the type of person tha…

    2 Comments
    • You are right about patience being difficult to learn. Keep on working towards the goal and enjoy the journey to get there. There are three months left. It will be here very soon.

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kyan No Sai

    IMG_0655

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kindness

    This week I made some food for Sensei Warren.  He is taking care of his wife full time.  He is a model example of what you do for the people you love when they need you the most.  I made some homemade blueberry mu…

  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Amsterdam

    This is the last blog I will write about my not so recent trip to Europe. The last couple days of our trip were spent in Amsterdam, which is one of the coolest cities I have ever been too. We took the train from…

    1 Comment
    • It sounds like an amazing trip to Europe. Traveling the world is exciting to experience new places, people, cultures, and food. I hope you have many more adventures.

  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Köln

    Jus realized that I didn’t finish talking about my not so recent at this point trip to europe. Me and my dad took a day trip from Liège to Köln(Cologne).  We took a Deutsche Bahn(DB) ICE, which is german high spee…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Recent Posts

Preparing for the Final Test

New Years

My Progress