-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
SpringIt is spring time. The flowers and trees are blooming while the birds are chirping loudly. It is such a beautiful time of year. This last weekend I went to an all day track meet on Saturday for my son and a bas…
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Tournament at Sensei Bennati’s dojoIMG_1325 This weekend me and a bunch of my fellow students went and competed in a tournament at Bennati’s Martial Arts dojo in Auburn. This tournament was really fun and I’m glad I got to see some old friends and…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
SkiingThis week I went skiing with my daughter. We had some great bonding time. She is a beginner so we went to a small resort. We went to Donner Ski Ranch which is a smaller family owned resort with great be…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
The Book You Are HereI recently just finished reading the book You Are Here by Thich Nhat Hanh. There was some good insight on meditation. I have a hard time meditating. This book was helpful. The author talks about three ele…
1 Comment - Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross




Congratulations on doing well in the tournament. That is awesome you won 1st place in both divisions.