-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Starting my Adult LifeYesterday I started the process of getting a job and also researching how to start my driver’s training. For over a year I’ve been majorly procrastinating on finding a job and starting my drivers ed, I honestly thi…
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Doctors visitThese last few weeks something a little unusual has been happening to me. I have been getting random dizzy spells, short term headaches, and getting blurry vision for no reason. It’s been happening either when I…
2 Comments -
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Animal BudsAnimals have always been a passion for me. As a boy, my dream job would have been a nature show host, like Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter. His passion for conservation and genuine love of all animals of all…
2 Comments -
Jake Ross wrote a new post
MotorsportsSince I am behind on blogs, I am going to talk about my interest in motorsports. Many years ago here in the US, if anyone said they were watching a race, they almost certainly meant nascar. So for many years I…
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross




I hope the extra water helps. Dehydration causes headaches, to be lightheaded, and dizziness. I know from experience. I hope it solves the problem. Make sure you get enough salt and electrolytes throughout the day. Stay healthy.