-
Cooper Riegel wrote a new post
Cooper Riegel - Week 39This week has been a ton of fun. The three day weekend made time for my dad and I to meet my aunt, uncle, and cousin at our family’s condo in the Sierra. The weather has been pretty rainy and cloudy so we c…
-
Cooper Riegel wrote a new post
Cooper Riegel - Week 38This week hasn’t been super eventful, but still good. This was my first full week of school this semester and it has been pretty good so far. The workload between my classes isn’t too much apart from AP Env…
1 Comment -
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Christmas Time with the FamMerry Christmas to all! As we reflect on this special time of year, we are reminded of how important the time we spend with family is. Family can mean many things. Family is, obviously, our blood relatives first…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Holiday JoyIt is Christmas time. I love this time of the year. I get to see family I have not seen for a long time. I enjoy eating great desserts and lavish meals. We see x-mas lights around town. We get a x-mas tree…
2 Comments -
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Seizing the MomentThe other day I was watching a movie that referenced a parable called “The Drowning Man”. In it a man refuses to leave his house during a flood because he prays that God will save him. First, someone in a row…
2 Comments - Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross




Classic book! I remember my Sensei giving that one to me to read when I was a Yellow-belt.