-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
The Heathrow Airport ExperienceI was recently on a trip to Europe and this is about the heathrow airport experience. We went through heathrow airport going to and returning from Europe. This blog will be about the return leg, and will actually…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Yosemite AdventuresThis week I was fortunate to be able to camp and visit Yosemite. We left on Monday afternoon and arrived at 5 pm. After a quick dinner we went on a bike ride around the valley floor. It is such a breathtaking sp…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Swim Meet and OlympicsThis last weekend I went to my daughter’s swim meet at North Natomas Aquatic Center with City of Sacramento Aquatics Recreation League. It was inspiring watching all the kids from 7 years old to 17 swim. Some loo…
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Visiting Family In OregonI have some family on my mom’s side too but my uncle and his family live in Portland Oregon so we don’t get to see them as often. We usually just see them every couple years for the holidays or just because we hav…
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Visiting Boardwalk/State FairI love going to visit amusement parks with friends and family and I get to bring back new memories each time. One thing I love about the amusement parks I went to is that there the rides are all really fun but they…
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Recent Posts
Temple Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Okinawa Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Coming to a Close
- December 16, 2024


I am sorry you were so sick on your trip. The airport experience makes for a great story that you will always remember. Unexpected events always happen when traveling. It makes life interesting.