• Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    saturday qualifying

    Saturday(6/22) was qualifying day for the indycars. We got to the track around 9 and set up our chairs at the corkscrew. From there we watched the indy nxt qualy 2. Qualy 1 happened while we were walking from our…

  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky
    Summer Trip #1

    Just got back from my first trip of the summer. It was to Idaho for a golf tournament of 80 people. Although it was a very fun, long weekend, I was struck by the beauty of the landscape in Couer D’Alene. Vast r…

    1 Comment
    • It looks like a beautiful place. I am glad you got to do one of your hobbies in such a beautiful and cool temperature place. Nature always makes me feel energized and happy.

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Covid Bummer

    Covid is awful.  I tested positive on Monday.  I had all the symptoms.  I had a fever, body aches, soar throat, headache, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, and extremely tired.  This is my first time getting it.  I…

  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky
    Yoga

    I recently took up doing yoga once a week. I feel it is excellent for both mental centering and flexibility. I already feel the difference in my karate flexibility after 2 weeks. Helping with my kicks and comfort…

    1 Comment
    • That’s great yoga is so beneficial to you. It will definitely help flexibility for karate. It also is good for meditation. Keep it up.

  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    friday practice

    This year my dad, my great uncle, and I went to the Indycar race at Laguna Seca. Laguna Seca is the most famous track on the west coast and is super fast and technical for the drivers. The track is home to a…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Profile Photo
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Profile Photo
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Profile Photo
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Profile Photo
Jake Ross
@jakeross

Recent Posts

Thank you!

You Are Here

Grand Cayman