This past week I got the opportunity to lead a Postal Service colorguard. This is one of the few colorguards that I’ve led that have gone really wrong. We had a couple new members on the team, so right off the bat the colorguard was already struggling. The second thing that went wrong was our … Continue reading "Postal Service Colorguard"

Every Sunday morning Avi and I go to the dojo to get some extra training time in. Normally when we get there, the first thing we do is makiwara. It’s an easy thing to get out of the way. Sometimes we will switch it up and do pushups and sit-ups first. But the main reason … Continue reading "Sunday Training"
Attached is a video of me doing Seisan kata. I’ve been a little sick so this isn’t my best kata, but I still wanted to post it. Seisan has been my tournament kata for years and has won me many gold medals. After starting my black belt test, I switched my tournament kata to Chinto … Continue reading "Seisan Kata"

I spent this Saturday morning leading a colorguard team for the State Society Council meeting for the California Daughters of the American Revolution at the downtown Sheraton. I lead colorguard events all the time, but this one was a little more complicated because we had to post the colors. Posting colors is basically just putting … Continue reading "DAR Colorguard"

The past few months I have gotten into making press-on nails! I was inspired by my friend at school because she also makes her own press-on nails. Making my own nails has saved me a BUNCH of money because all the supplies were roughly $50 and a professional set is roughly $60. So, I am … Continue reading "Nails"




