-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Kata TournamentI have good news. I participated in the kata tournament at the dojo. I won 1 st place in my division. There were four of us total. I also competed in weapons kata, but I did not place. There were five of us…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Way Of The Peaceful Warrior A Book That Changes LivesI finished reading Way Of The Peaceful Warrior A Book That Changes Lives. It was a unique book. I don’t think I have ever read a book like this. It was hard to tell if the main character Dan is imaging the othe…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Sanchin KataIMG_0472
-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
Traveling to EuropeMe and my dad recently went to Europe. The countries we visited were Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany. This was a different trip for me, then trips I have been on in the past. Not only was this my first time in…
-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
Attending an F1 RaceI have written many times about my love of racing. This summer I had the incredible opportunity to attend an F1 race with my dad. We chose to attend the Belgian Grand Prix, held at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps,…
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross
Recent Posts
Temple Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Okinawa Seiunchin
- December 26, 2024
Coming to a Close
- December 16, 2024


Congrats Elan! Excellent work