CPR class

Just a few weeks ago, our dojo had a CPR/AED first aid class. It was awesome! It covered CPR, Stop the Bleed, responding to choking incidents, recognizing heat-related symptoms, and more. Learning about the human body and how to save a life was really interesting. Honestly, this class really solidified my desire to become a … Continue reading "CPR class"

Read More

My Karate History

My karate journey started when I was 7 years old. My brother had joined 9 months prior and was actually the reason I joined in the first place; unfortunately, we had to quit not even a year later. But in 2019, about a year and a half after we quit, my brother started back up … Continue reading "My Karate History"

Read More

Joint Issues

Most people in my day-to-day life don’t know this, but these past few years I’ve been having fairly bad joint issues. I’ve been hypermobile all my life. I’ve got bendy fingers; my shoulders are so flexible that the Americana shoulder lock doesn’t even work,  my knees are almost always locked when I’m standing ( and … Continue reading "Joint Issues"

Read More

First Week of School

First week of junior year done! I’ve got a super packed schedule this year with work, karate, school, and fitting my numbers in, so my weekdays are super crazy. Luckily, this past week was all about planning and making schedules so I can still fit in some free time (I fear I’d go crazy otherwise). … Continue reading "First Week of School"

Read More

Back Again

Hi everybody, sorry about the long gap in between my posts writing has really never been one of my strong suits. I recently went on an 8-day-long camping trip (super long, I know) for the 4th of July. For the first time, I got to invite my friends Marley and Layley to come with us. … Continue reading "Back Again"

Read More
Please wait...

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Profile Photo
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Profile Photo
Mike Oliver
@oliversensei

Recent Posts

CPR class

My Karate History

Joint Issues