Profile Photo
CPR class View Comment
  • @Gail-Mader
  • •September 25, 2026

I’m so glad the CPR class encouraged you to pursue nursing, as currently planned. It’s wonderful how karate affects so many areas of our lives!

Profile Photo
Another Journey View Comment
  • @Gail-Mader
  • •September 18, 2026

Wow! I'm so excited that you'll be joining us! And I love your reflection. I have found it both humbling and encouraging to do this challenge as one that has already earned the black belt. I'm glad you'll also walk this path, sensei.

Profile Photo
DAR Colorguard View Comment
  • @Gail-Mader
  • •September 17, 2026

I'm glad y'all were able to support this event. I'm glad you had a nice lunch. I hope you get to do more outings in the future as well!

Profile Photo
Seisan Kata View Comment
  • @Gail-Mader
  • •September 17, 2026

Looks sharp!

Profile Photo
One Month Left View Comment
  • @Gail-Mader
  • •September 8, 2026

That's so amazing Olivia! Way to complete those numbers within a year! And your last month of prep work sounds fantastic! I know you're gonna rock the test! Keep it up!

Please wait...

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Profile Photo
Tim Buckner
@tbuck88
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack

Recent Posts

HOPE is a Four-Letter Word

Ashiatsu Massage

Birthday Sprawls