-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
New Black Belt CandidatesIt’s official! Our dojo now has two new black belt candidates. Elinor and Avi are finally starting their black belt tests. With a combined nearly fourteen years of training, they are starting the thirteen month j…
3 Comments -
Elan Wilbur and
Avi Martens are now friends
-
Mike Oliver and
Elinor Silack are now friends
-
Mike Oliver and
Avi Martens are now friends
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Seeking Out A MasterOne of the many things that I have to complete in order to finish my black belt test is to seek out a master. I have to talk with someone who is considered a master in isshinryu karate. A few weeks ago, I had the…
- Load More Posts
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Phillip Debord
@pdebord



Congratulations to Avi and Elinor. This is very exciting for both you and them. It will be helpful to have them training with you your last four months. It will also be encouraging to them to have you.