• Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    Four Hour Days

    During the course of this test, I have unfortunately fallen behind on a good chunk of my numbers. My pushups and sit-ups have been pretty consistent and I haven’t really fallen behind on them at all, but most of t…

    3 Comments
    • Olivia, it sounds like you’re working really hard and truly dedicating yourself to the challenge. May the satisfaction you feel as you progress along this path add to your motivation and diligence!

    • Let’s find some ways to help you with your sparring numbers some more. If you are here and there are other classes happening up front, see if you can grab another student to spar with, even if it’s a young one. You can “pull” them out of their regular class to get some extra time in the back. For the student, it’s a great opportunity to get some private time with a great instructor and partner. I’m also always happy to spar with you anytime as well!

    • That’s great that you’re working hard to catch up on numbers. The summer allows you more time to train. Also now you have partners to help you catch up on numbers. Keel it up.

  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do

    The third book that I read for my black belt test was “13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do.” This book was written by a social worker and therapist. She shared 13 strategies to help master your mental stren…

    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    Summer Plans

    The school year just ended a few days ago, and I am officially on summer vacation! It’s going to be really nice to have the next couple of months off from school because it will give me a lot of free days to t…

    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    2nd Semester Finals

    The school year officially ends this week and I’m extremely excited. It’ll be nice to be able to be home during the day where I can get a lot of numbers done. During the school week I’m usually not able to get t…

    Profile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • That’s an awesome picture with you and your friends getting certificates. I hope you do well on your finals. Summer will give you more time to catch up on numbers. You are entering your last quarter of the challenge. Keep up the good work.

    • You’ve had a lot on your plate with school, work, and the OneHeart Challenge! You’ve managed your time and the stresses of it all well.

    • Olivia, is that Elinor standing next to you? It appears you both have a lot of “fruit salad” (ribbons) on your JROTC uniforms! It appears you two like to excel no matter what you do! Good luck with finals!

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Recent Posts

Temple Seiunchin

Okinawa Seiunchin

Coming to a Close