-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
SkiingThis week I went skiing with my daughter. We had some great bonding time. She is a beginner so we went to a small resort. We went to Donner Ski Ranch which is a smaller family owned resort with great be…
-
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
Western MeadowlarkThis last weekend, I was walking with my parents when I saw a Western Meadowlark sitting on a telephone wire. I heard a noise that sounded like a shot, and then the Meadowlark fell to the ground. I went to grab…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
The Book You Are HereI recently just finished reading the book You Are Here by Thich Nhat Hanh. There was some good insight on meditation. I have a hard time meditating. This book was helpful. The author talks about three ele…
1 Comment -
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Starting my Adult LifeYesterday I started the process of getting a job and also researching how to start my driver’s training. For over a year I’ve been majorly procrastinating on finding a job and starting my drivers ed, I honestly thi…
- Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025


Thanks for being such a caring person to try and save him. We need more kind people like you in the world.