I am officially 18 years old! I celebrated my birthday this past Sunday with my family and it was very fun. My mom made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and I opened some gifts. After that my sister and I went to the mall. There are a lot of companies that offer free rewards to … Continue reading "18th Birthday"

One of the many requirements of this test is to write an essay about what a black belt means to me. I finished it a little while ago, and I thought that I would share it as one of my blog posts! I have been doing karate for more than … Continue reading "What A Black Belt Means To Me Essay"

I’m just about one month away from my black belt test!! I genuinely can’t believe how far I’ve come on this journey. I hit my one year mark a few days ago, which was absolutely surreal. When you first start the test, 13 months sounds like a lot, but you don’t realize just how long … Continue reading "One Month Left"

It’s my senior year of high school! I’m about a week into the school year so I thought that I would write about my classes this year. I start my day at 7:30am with zero period AFJROTC. In this zero period we train for the many events that we have throughout the year, more specifically … Continue reading "Senior Year!"

Summer is officially ending so here is a recap of everything that I did during my summer break. I kicked summer off by going to Sun Splash with a few friends. A few days after that my family and I saw Toy Story 5! Toy Story was my favorite movie franchise when I was a … Continue reading "Summer Recap"





