-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
18th BirthdayI am officially 18 years old! I celebrated my birthday this past Sunday with my family and it was very fun. My mom made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and I opened some gifts. After that my sister and I went…
1 Comment -
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
What A Black Belt Means To Me EssayOne of the many requirements of this test is to write an essay about what a black belt means to me. I finished it a little while ago, and I thought that I would share it as one of my blog posts! I have…
1 Comment-
Thank you for sharing your what a black belt means to me essay. It was very honest and true. I can relate to what you wrote about by me having similar feelings and experiences that you have. It takes dedication, hard work, and never giving up to be here. The black belt challenge changes you as a person to become the best version of yourself. You are different in a positive way from when you started this challenge. It helps you grow and blossom into a well rounded balanced leader. Enjoy the last few weeks of your challenge because you will always treasure this year in your life. I will be the cheering you on during your final test. You are ready.
-
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
One Month LeftI’m just about one month away from my black belt test!! I genuinely can’t believe how far I’ve come on this journey. I hit my one year mark a few days ago, which was absolutely surreal. When you first start the t…
2 Comments -
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Senior Year!It’s my senior year of high school! I’m about a week into the school year so I thought that I would write about my classes this year. I start my day at 7:30am with zero period AFJROTC. In this zero period we tra…
2 Comments -
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Summer RecapSummer is officially ending so here is a recap of everything that I did during my summer break. I kicked summer off by going to Sun Splash with a few friends. A few days after that my family and I saw Toy Story 5!…
2 Comments - Load More Posts
Friends
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark
Recent Posts

18th Birthday
- September 30, 2026

What A Black Belt Means To Me Essay
- September 13, 2026

One Month Left
- September 7, 2026


Wow! Happy birthday. Welcome to being an adult. It sounds like a fantastic birthday. Congratulations on finishing the black belt challenge. You should be very proud of yourself. The black belt challenge is a humongous accomplishment and achievement. I am so happy for you. Every thing you have done has prepared you and gotten you ready. I will be there for your final test cheering you on.