-
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
Round 2Round 2: Last year I started this challenge for the very name, CHALLENGE. And a challenge it was. I had a few setbacks due to injuries, sickness, and lack of time management. I did learn a lot about myself during…
4 Comments -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Black Belt TestI did it!!! I earned my black belt yesterday! It was the most hardest physical and mental test I have ever taken. This has been an incredible memorable and rewarding journey that I will cherish for the rest of…
-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
-
Patrick Brownfield and
Elan Wilbur are now friends
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Finished Black Belt ChallengeThis week I finished my last task in the black belt challenge. I completed my last video and my last book earlier in December. I completed my lasts 4 minutes of sparring at the end of December. I feel am…
1 Comment - Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025


Take it one day at a time. Look at the challenge as an accomplishment every day every week. Little steps will eventually add up to big steps. See you in the dojo.