-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
My Mom’s WeddingOn December 14th my mom got remarried, I was very excited and happy for her and her new husband. I had the pleasure of walking my mom down the aisle and giving her away. We had it in a small room at a local brewery…
-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Temple SeiunchinTemple Seiunchin
-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Okinawa SeiunchinOkinawa Seiunchin
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Empathy TrainingOne of the requirements for the black belt challenge is empathy training. We are to spend one day without speaking. I choose to do it on the dojo cleaning day because I would be around many people. It ce…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Thank YouI am getting close to finishing my black belt challenge. I have a few more requirements to complete. It is hard for me to think that over a year ago I was asked about doing this. I would have never believed I c…
1 Comment - Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025


A test like this impacts everyone around–by design. But it especially has an impact on our immediate family. Ryan is a good man–you have a great tribe of people around you Elan!