-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Trip to Japan (part 2)Continuing from where the last post left off, I wanted to finish my official report of Japan. From Okinawa, we went to Osaka and then Kyoto. Osaka is a large city with excellent food. Kyoto has beautiful temples…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Kumite TournamentThis week I had a different role in the dojo. I did not compete in the sparring tournament. I was a judge. I was very impressed with all the competitors. They all used good control while sparring. They were…
-
Jake Ross Changed their profile cover
-
Jake Ross changed their cover photo
-
Jake Ross Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025




Wow! What an amazing adventure. I hope I can go again someday. Japan is rich in culture, people , and food. What great memories to last a lifetime.