• Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    The Art Of War Sun Tzu

    This is an excellent book to read for a general getting ready to go to war.  I am not a general who is leading an army to war.  There are however interesting concepts to use in sparring.  “In battle there are not…

  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky

    Matt Nedresky wrote a new post

    Kyan No Sai

    Kyan No Sai

  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky

    Matt Nedresky wrote a new post

    Training with Intensity

    In the book I just completed, “Karate-Do: My Way of Life”, it references training with intensity at all times. Not only with sparring but also with kata and basics. You must treat everything as if you are in act…

    1 Comment
    • That is a good idea. It is not always easy to do. Some days I am glad I made it to class. I am always glad I came even when it was hard. Keep up the hard work.

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    The Five Rings Miyamoto Musashi's Art Of Strategy

    I am reading The Five Rings Miyamoto Musashi Art Of Strategy.  We are also reading it as a group.  There are so many concepts in this book to learn from.  One of the concepts I can relate to.  “If you train dilig…

  • Profile picture of Brody Hocking

    Brody Hocking wrote a new post

    Seeing A1 Combat

    IMG_9029 For a while now my mom and I have been really into watching MMA and UFC, I guess it started when I started doing martial arts. Me and my mom have gone to a couple live events already and they have all been…

  • Load More Posts

About Me

Mike Oliver

test position

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Profile Photo
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford

Groups

2024 Team
Private Group

Recent Posts