-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Finding BalanceThis week in particular has been a difficult one for me. Amid trying to recover from a very busy holiday season and dealing with the loss of a loved one, work and life have both been busy. It has been difficult to…
1 Comment -
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
The Little ThingsA little over a month into the challenge now. I feel good with where I am at. I struggle sometimes when I can’t schedule things or stick to a schedule when something unexpected pops up. But, I am on track! I feel l…
-
Elizabeth Clark and
Jake Ross are now friends
-
Elizabeth Clark is with Brody Hocking and 5 others
Quick shout out to the team for today! It was great to see ya’all.
Lucas- I love your positive energy. Clearly yoga is not my forte and I was nervous. But you were there, smiling, sharing some laughs, it took my nerves away AND made those leg lifts go by so much faster 😂
Jake- Way to get those steps in on that run today! It was cold o…Read More
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
My hobby #1One of my many hobbies that I enjoy in my free time is archery. I’ve been doing archery since I got my first bow when I was 8 or 9. I love archery because it allows me to use my bow as a tool to learn patience a…
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Recent Posts

Black Belt Test
- January 12, 2025

Finished Black Belt Challenge
- January 5, 2025

My Personal Victory
- December 31, 2024


I am glad the meditation is helping. It is relaxing after busy days.