-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
Tournament in Yuba CityIMG_0918 Yesterday I competed in a tournament along with my friends Sonia and Elinor from the dojo. I competed in kata and point sparring. I got 3rd in sparring out of 5 people and I didn’t place in kata. I’m gla…
1 Comment -
Elizabeth Clark wrote a new post
TimeoutI haven’t been on here much. I’m on a bit of a time out. I sprained my knee on Jan 18th. Since then, things have snowballed. Trying to focus on recovery. And balancing a few things at home that have come up. Not…
1 Comment -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Being A WinnerThis week I had the enjoyment of watching my daughter’s basketball game. This basketball game was the championship game for her division. The team had played this team twice before. They lost by 30 points the…
- Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025



Good job doing the tournament. Congratulations on the medal. I hope your leg heals quickly.