-
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Getting RestI was off work last week. After an exceptionally busy holiday season which spilled over into the new year, it was much needed. I strive to be a very active person and so building in rest can be quite difficult.…
1 Comment -
Jake Ross wrote a new post
Finals WeekLast week was finals week at my school, and overall I did quite well on all of my finals. I had three tests and three projects, and all of them went well. My math final was definitely the one I was most worried…
2 Comments -
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
TeamworkI spent the weekend volunteering for a fried rice fundraiser for my daughter’s basketball team. We cut up everything that needed to be cooked the day before. The next day it was cooked and boxed. It is a rewa…
-
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
First book completedThe first book I completed is called Happiness and it was written by Thich Nhat Hanh. This book mainly talks about the different types of meditation like breathing, walking, sitting, bowing, eating, and so on. It…
2 Comments-
@brodyhocking20, Thich Nhat Hanh is truly one of the best when it comes to conveying the art of mindfulness. He cuts through the trappings and gets right to heart of the matter.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Mike Oliver
test position
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Groups
2024 Team
Private Group
Recent Posts

Diving Headlong into the Abyss
- January 2, 2025


I am glad you had a restful week. It is good to take time for ourselves to be healthy.