-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Summer RecapSummer is officially ending so here is a recap of everything that I did during my summer break. I kicked summer off by going to Sun Splash with a few friends. A few days after that my family and I saw Toy Story 5!…
2 Comments -
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
CLCLast week I started the Cadet Leadership Course at my JROTC program. It is a two week program at the end of summer that is designed to teach incoming freshman and first year cadets the basic skills and knowledge…
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Numbers NotebooksSomething that I’ve never really talked about on here before is how I keep track of all of my numbers for this test. So allow me to explain! My dad makes me a bunch of small notebooks using old magazine pages for t…
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Extreme CatchupIn the past two weeks of me being back in town from my vacation, I have been in the dojo every single day, multiple times a day so that I can catch up on all of my numbers. My dad and I go into the dojo every…
3 Comments -
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
East CoastLast week I got back from my family vacation to the East Coast. We went to six different states, including New York, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, and Massachusetts. These were all new states for…
4 Comments-
I’m glad you enjoyed visiting the Eastern seaboard! I love the hydrangea picture. I had a gorgeous hydrangea bush at my home in Delaware, and this reminded me of it. So you added 6 states to your “now visited” list. How many have you been to? Do you hope to visit all 50?
-
-
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Patrick Brownfield
@pbrownfield
Matt Nedresky
@mnedresky7
Cooper Riegel
@cooper
Jake Ross
@jakeross




Nice! Sounds like a great summer before senior year!