-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Kumite TournamentThis week I had a different role in the dojo. I did not compete in the sparring tournament. I was a judge. I was very impressed with all the competitors. They all used good control while sparring. They were…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
1,000 Kata and MeditationI have finished doing one kata 1,000 times. I picked Chinto as my kata. I did it three times almost everyday except when I was in jured or very sick. I feel like my Chinto kata has improved tremendously from…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
1000 Acts Of KindnessKarate is not only about punching and kicking. Karate is also about kindness, compassion, and empathy. I recently finished my 1000 acts of kindness in my black belt challenge. I did at least three acts of ki…
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Chatan Yara No SiaIMG_0868
-
Elan Wilbur wrote a new post
Community Service ProjectMy community service project for the black belt challenge is with Run To Feed The Hungry. I have made a organized team called Zen Martial Arts. Anyone can join the dojo community on this walk or run. All of th…
- Load More Posts
Friends
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Tim Buckner
@tbuck88
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Recent Posts

HOPE is a Four-Letter Word
- August 17, 2026

Ashiatsu Massage
- August 5, 2026
Birthday Sprawls
- July 6, 2026

