• Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kindness

    This week I made some food for Sensei Warren.  He is taking care of his wife full time.  He is a model example of what you do for the people you love when they need you the most.  I made some homemade blueberry mu…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    One Task Accomplished

    This week I finished one of my black belt challenge goals.  I have reached 1,000 miles.  I cannot express how flabbergasted, excited, and happy I am in words.  When I first started the black belt challenge I did no…

    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    The Art Of War Sun Tzu

    This is an excellent book to read for a general getting ready to go to war.  I am not a general who is leading an army to war.  There are however interesting concepts to use in sparring.  “In battle there are not…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    The Five Rings Miyamoto Musashi's Art Of Strategy

    I am reading The Five Rings Miyamoto Musashi Art Of Strategy.  We are also reading it as a group.  There are so many concepts in this book to learn from.  One of the concepts I can relate to.  “If you train dilig…

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kata Tournament

    I have good news.  I participated in the kata tournament at the dojo.  I won 1 st place in my division.  There  were four of us total.  I also competed in weapons kata, but I did not place.  There were five of us…

    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Profile Photo
Tim Buckner
@tbuck88
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack

Recent Posts

HOPE is a Four-Letter Word

Ashiatsu Massage

Birthday Sprawls