• Profile picture of David Brezinski

    David Brezinski wrote a new post

    Week 29 - David Brezinski

    Strained calf muscle, pushups and rain = harmony Hmmm, another interpretation of three conflicts. Sunday AM while sparring I felt my calf muscle (right leg) start to seize up. By afternoon I felt a very deep…

  • Profile picture of David Brezinski

    David Brezinski wrote a new post

    Week 28 - David Brezinski

    Sunday sparring, coffee and football – My 2022 fall routine I love this time of year. Fall! There is a briskness in the morning air, the leaves are starting to change color and it is football season. Dirk-san and I…

  • Profile picture of David Brezinski

    David Brezinski wrote a new post

    Week 27 - David Brezinski

    Sanchin (三戦) – Three Conflicts One thing I am learning over the years I have been training in karate is I have just really scratched the surface. The depth of our own Isshinryu codes and the dimensions of possi…

  • Profile picture of David Brezinski

    David Brezinski wrote a new post

    Week 26 - David Brezinski

    Boston Marathon 2023? Well, 2023 is stacking up to be a very exciting year! Of course, my black belt test and should I pass, it will be an accomplishment for me, like no other. I have written this before but I do…

  • Profile picture of David Brezinski
    Week 25 - David Brezinski

    More miles on my journey… Had the opportunity to meet with some running friends in Portland to participate in the annual Hood to Coast 196 mile relay run. The relay starts at the base of Mt. Hood and winds its w…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Profile Photo
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark

Recent Posts

18th Birthday

What A Black Belt Means To Me Essay

One Month Left