• Profile picture of Elinor Silack

    Elinor Silack wrote a new post

    Injury

    This past July I injured my thumb while sparring in class. About 2 years ago I broke the same thumb at a tournament, so I was very worried this would affect my test. After going to the doctor and getting an x-ray I…

    2 Comments
    • I’m glad your thumb is healing. Injuries make the challenge even more difficult. It’s facing those challenges, continuing on, and not giving up. It’s great that you could do squats while your thumb heals.

    • I am so happy your thumb isn’t broken and that it’s healing! And yes, I’m so glad you could substitute squats for your push-ups. I love how this challenge meets us where we are, yet also pushes us. As you heal, may you continue to crush your goals!

  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    Senior Year!

    It’s my senior year of high school! I’m about a week into the school year so I thought that I would write about my classes this year. I start my day at 7:30am with zero period AFJROTC. In this zero period we tra…

    2 Comments
  • Profile Photo
    Gail Mader
    @gail-mader
  • Profile picture of Elinor Silack

    Elinor Silack wrote a new post

    First Day of School

    First week of senior year completed! One step closer to graduation. On the first day of school we had senior sunrise. Basically what that is, is all the seniors go to the field at 6AM to watch the sunrise together,…

    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Gail Mader

    Gail Mader wrote a new post

    HOPE is a Four-Letter Word

    Today my husband Rich had breakfast in Knoxville with our daughter Mars & her boyfriend Logan. This is the result of years of hard work for everyone involved. Mars had misophonia as an aspect of her severe OCD, and…

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Profile Photo
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Profile Photo
Mike Oliver
@oliversensei

Recent Posts

CPR class

My Karate History

Joint Issues