-
Jake Ross wrote a new post
HobbiesFor those of you who don’t know me that well, after I graduate college I want to be a pilot for a commercial airline. Right now I am too young to get a pilots license, and flying is very expensive. A few years a…
1 Comment -
Matt Nedresky wrote a new post
Getting RestI was off work last week. After an exceptionally busy holiday season which spilled over into the new year, it was much needed. I strive to be a very active person and so building in rest can be quite difficult.…
1 Comment -
Jake Ross wrote a new post
Finals WeekLast week was finals week at my school, and overall I did quite well on all of my finals. I had three tests and three projects, and all of them went well. My math final was definitely the one I was most worried…
2 Comments -
Brody Hocking wrote a new post
First book completedThe first book I completed is called Happiness and it was written by Thich Nhat Hanh. This book mainly talks about the different types of meditation like breathing, walking, sitting, bowing, eating, and so on. It…
2 Comments-
@brodyhocking20, Thich Nhat Hanh is truly one of the best when it comes to conveying the art of mindfulness. He cuts through the trappings and gets right to heart of the matter.
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Recent Posts

Black Belt Test
- January 12, 2025

Finished Black Belt Challenge
- January 5, 2025

My Personal Victory
- December 31, 2024


What a cool hobby. It will help you have a career in flying.