-
Elinor Silack wrote a new post
End of Junior YearThis past Thursday was the last day of my junior year of high school. So much has happened this school year, good and bad. The majority of my time was spent in my schools’ AFJROTC program, where I did community s…
3 Comments -
Elinor Silack wrote a new post
Black Belt Week OneAvi, Gail, and I have officially completed the first week of our black belt test! I have been training in Isshinryu karate for roughly 5 years now and I am so excited to be starting this journey. I was 12 years old…
-
I can already see your commitment to this test in your training in class and also the extra work you are putting in by coming to the dojo early, on the weekends, and staying after class to get your numbers in. You won’t always be excited to put the work in, but if you maintain this consistency in your self-discipline, it will carry you to the finish line for sure!
-
Elinor Silack and
Gail Mader are now friends
-
Elinor Silack and
Elan Wilbur are now friends
-
Elinor Silack and
Avi Martens are now friends
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Mike Oliver
@oliversensei
Olivia Ford
@olivia-ford
Recent Posts

Postal Service Colorguard
- September 30, 2026

Sunday Training
- September 30, 2026
Seisan Kata
- September 13, 2026



You’re likely going to be in the best shape of your life within the next few months! The summer heat is the unfortunate consequence of that Sacramento life. That said, winter can be an even more challenging time to get your miles in (unless you love riding in the rain). I generally recommend getting ahead while you can now. Maybe some morning or evening rides to avoid the heat?