-
Avi Martens and
Olivia Ford are now friends
-
Avi Martens changed their profile picture
-
Mike Oliver and
Avi Martens are now friends
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Seeking Out A MasterOne of the many things that I have to complete in order to finish my black belt test is to seek out a master. I have to talk with someone who is considered a master in isshinryu karate. A few weeks ago, I had the…
-
Olivia Ford wrote a new post
Project CompletionLast weekend, I finished the final stage of my community service project! After weeks of collecting donations, buying the items I was short on, organizing, and planning, I was able to start the final day. Last…
- Load More Posts
Friends
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Tim Buckner
@tbuck88
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Recent Posts

HOPE is a Four-Letter Word
- August 17, 2026

Ashiatsu Massage
- August 5, 2026
Birthday Sprawls
- July 6, 2026




I’m very glad that you had a chance to connect with her and sit under the learning tree, as they say. Master Cooling has so much Isshinryu knowledge and am thankful that we could make that connection for you!