• Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Ankle Injury

    This week my ankle swelled up to the size of a golf ball.  I injured it practicing karate.  On Friday I could barely walk.  I iced and elevated it most of the day on Friday.  This weekend we went to Reno Nevada for…

    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky
    Down Time

    My Saturday this weekend was a whole lot of nothing which, for me, is a very foreign concept. I was able to do my morning exercises, then cooked a light brunch, then basically lounged around the rest of the day. As…

    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Jake Ross

    Jake Ross wrote a new post

    Wisdom Teeth Removal

    Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth removed. Still recovering for now, should be back to mostly normal in the coming days. I. had three wisdom teeth removed, lower left, upper left, and upper right. My lower right…

    1 Comment
    • I am glad the surgery went well. I hope you recover quickly. Enjoy this relaxing time at home.

  • Profile picture of Matt Nedresky

    Matt Nedresky wrote a new post

    Learning Patience

    We have always been told that patience is a virtue throughout our lives. I have always had a difficult time with this. It has always been hard for me to “wait patiently” for anything. I am the type of person tha…

    2 Comments
    • You are right about patience being difficult to learn. Keep on working towards the goal and enjoy the journey to get there. There are three months left. It will be here very soon.

  • Profile picture of Elan Wilbur

    Elan Wilbur wrote a new post

    Kyan No Sai

    IMG_0655

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack
Profile Photo
Gail Mader
@gail-mader
Profile Photo
Seth Lerner
@seth-lerner
Profile Photo
Elizabeth Clark
@eclark

Recent Posts

18th Birthday

What A Black Belt Means To Me Essay

One Month Left