• Profile picture of Elinor Silack

    Elinor Silack wrote a new post

    First Day of School

    First week of senior year completed! One step closer to graduation. On the first day of school we had senior sunrise. Basically what that is, is all the seniors go to the field at 6AM to watch the sunrise together,…

    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    Summer Recap

    Summer is officially ending so here is a recap of everything that I did during my summer break. I kicked summer off by going to Sun Splash with a few friends. A few days after that my family and I saw Toy Story 5!…

    2 Comments
    • Nice! Sounds like a great summer before senior year!

    • That sounds like a very busy fantastic summer. I’m glad you were able to catch up on your numbers this summer. You only have less than two months left in the challenge. You’re in the home stretch. Enjoy this time and your senior year.

  • Profile picture of Elinor Silack

    Elinor Silack wrote a new post

    CLC Week Two

    Finally completed my last CLC ever! Week two was a lot of fun. On Monday for the drill block, we showcased all of the special teams our unit offers (Colorguard, Saber team, and drill team). Last school year I was…

    2 Comments
    • Impressive plank hold Elinor! I’m so glad you enjoyed CLC. I hope you get some more fun time in before your senior year starts. Great work!

    • Wow 5:30 plank is impressive. I am sure all those sit-ups and pushups really did help. I’m glad you had a good summer doing CLC.

  • Profile picture of Olivia Ford

    Olivia Ford wrote a new post

    CLC

    Last week I started the Cadet Leadership Course at my JROTC program. It is a two week program at the end of summer that is designed to teach incoming freshman and first year cadets the basic skills and knowledge…

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Congrats on being a group CC — that is a great accomplishment! I’m glad you’re enjoying it in spite of the heat. And yes, it’s a great way to hone your leadership skills and refresh yourself for your final year of high school! Huzzah! 🙂

  • Profile picture of Elinor Silack

    Elinor Silack wrote a new post

    CLC week one

    Last week was week 1 of CLC (Cadet leadership course). This 2 week summer program is for incoming freshman cadets who want a head start in AFJROTC. I was given the position of group commander which oversees a…

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Congrats on being group CC — that’s a high leadership position! My son did CLC for AFJROTC and enjoyed it. Sounds like you are as well. May you continue to learn as much from your students as they learn from you 🙂

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Phillip Debord
@pdebord
Profile Photo
Tim Buckner
@tbuck88
Profile Photo
Elan Wilbur
@elan
Profile Photo
Avi Martens
@avi-martens
Profile Photo
Elinor Silack
@elinorsilack

Recent Posts

HOPE is a Four-Letter Word

Ashiatsu Massage

Birthday Sprawls